TECH-EDU 2020 special tracks are sessions organized by high-profile organizers that invite 5-6 authors in a special podium session as part of the conference program. They intend to extend the impact of the conference and promote its main goals, namely: provide a space for debate on new tendencies and software projects for populations with special needs; contribute to the creation of synergies among public and private entities, namely Industry and Universities; to share experiences and best practices.
TECH-EDU 2020 special tracks
Digital tools to improve STEM learning
Joaquim Bernardino Lopes – Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Cecília Costa – Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The effect of Covid-19 in the Educational ecosystem: Lessons learnt
Sofia Hadjileontiadou – Department of Primary Education, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece
Sofia Balula Dias – CIPER, Faculdade de Motricidade Humana, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
Leontios Hadjileontiadis – Khalifa University, Abu Dhabi, UAE/Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Emergency Remote Teaching, e-Learning and Blended Learning: Exploring common aspects, challenges and opportunities in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic
Athanassios Jimoyiannis – Department of Social and Educational Policy, University of Peloponnese, Greece
Transforming teaching and learning through collaboration and mobility
Sandra Vasconcelos – Polytechnic Institute of Porto, School of Hospitality, CIDTFF, Portugal
Ana Balula – Águeda School of Technology and Management, University of Aveiro, CIDTFF, Portuga
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Using digital technologies to foster critical thinking in higher education: how would you do it?
Caroline Dominguez – CIDTFF and University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Maria M. Nascimento – CIDTFF and University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Gonçalo Cruz – CIDTFF and University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tools for monitoring Self and Co-Regulation of e-learning (Tools for SCRLeL)
Daniela Cristina Carneiro Pedrosa – Universidade de Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal; Research Centre “Didactics and Technology in Education of Trainers”, Aveiro, Portugal; Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Vila Real, Portugal.
José Paulo Cravino – Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Vila Real, Portugal; Research Centre “Didactics and Technology in Education of Trainers”, Aveiro, Portugal.
Leonel Caseiro Morgado – Universidade Aberta, Coimbra, Portugal; INESC TEC, Porto, Portugal; LE@D, Laboratório de Ensino a Distância, Universidade Aberta, Lisboa, Portugal; CIAC, Centro de Investigação em Artes e Comunicação, Faro, Portugal.
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Leonel.Morgado@uab.pt
Process Mining in Education (PMEd)
Vitor Santos – Nova Information Management School, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
José Luís Pereira – Departamento de Sistema de Informação, Universidade do Minho, Portugal
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper revision and selection
- The special track organizer is responsible for having each paper reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- The special track organizer will make the final selection of papers for the session.
- The special track organizer must email all accepted authors information to email@example.com, by the general notification deadline. TECH-EDU 2020 organization committee will then send official invitation letters and registration information to the authors.
- All authors accepted for the special track are required to register and provide full payment by the conference registration deadline.
- All final papers must be received by the conference final submission deadline and must adhere to the TECH-EDU 2020 final paper formatting requirements outlined at the conference web site at http://www.tech-edu.ws/2020.
- The special track organizer will act as chairman of the special track at the conference.
- The special track organizer’s paper can be reviewed by TECH-EDU 2020 scientific committee upon request.
If you have any further questions regarding the special tracks, please contact TECH-EDU 2020 organizing committee via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Special track information request”.