TECH-EDU 2022 special tracks are sessions organized by high-profile organizers that invite 5-6 authors in a special podium session as part of the conference program. They intend to extend the impact of the conference and promote its main goals, namely: provide a space for debate on new tendencies and software projects for populations with special needs; contribute to the creation of synergies among public and private entities, namely Industry and Universities; to share experiences and best practices.
TECH-EDU 2022 special tracks
Work-based blended apprenticeship curricula for developing critical thinking in higher education classes
Dimitrios Pnevmatikos – University of Western Macedonia, Kozani, Greece
Daniela Dumitru – Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania
Rita Payan Carreira – University of Évora, Portugal
Roma Kriaučiūnienė – Vilnius University, Lithuania
Panagiota Christodoulou – University of Western Macedonia, Greece
Caroline Dominguez – University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Instrumental orchestrations of digital tools to improve STEM learning (IOdtSTEM)
Joaquim Bernardino Lopes – Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Cecília Costa – Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fostering digital transformation to enhance global citizenship: collaboration and mobility in Higher Education
Ana Balula – Águeda School of Technology and Management, University of Aveiro, CIDTFF, Portugal
Sandra Vasconcelos – ESHT, Polytechnic Institute of Porto, CIDTFF, Portugal
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Artificial Intelligence in Education
Arsénio Reis – INESC TEC and University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Tiago Pinto – INESC TEC and University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Eduardo Solteiro Pires – INESC TEC and University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Paper revision and selection
- The special track organizer is responsible for having each paper reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- The special track organizer will make the final selection of papers for the session.
- The special track organizer must email all accepted authors information to firstname.lastname@example.org, by the general notification deadline. TECH-EDU 2022 organization committee will then send official invitation letters and registration information to the authors.
- All authors accepted for the special track are required to register and provide full payment by the conference registration deadline.
- All final papers must be received by the conference final submission deadline and must adhere to the TECH-EDU 2022 final paper formatting requirements outlined at the conference web site at http://www.tech-edu.ws/2022.
- The special track organizer will act as chairman of the special track at the conference.
- The special track organizer’s paper can be reviewed by TECH-EDU 2022 scientific committee upon request.
If you have any further questions regarding the special tracks, please contact TECH-EDU 2022 organizing committee via e-mail at email@example.com, with the subject “Special track information request”.