Call for special tracks
TECH-EDU 2020 special tracks are sessions organized by high-profile organizers that invite 5-6 authors in a special podium session as part of the conference program. They intend to extend the impact of the conference and promote its main goals, namely: provide a space for debate on new tendencies and software projects for populations with special needs; contribute to the creation of synergies among public and private entities, namely Industry and Universities; to share experiences and best practices.
Outlined below are the guidelines for organizing and submitting a special track.
- In order to submit a special track proposal, please email the “Special Track Proposal Form” to TECH-EDU 2020 organizing committee at email@example.com.
- The special track organizer may use the TECH-EDU 2020 website to call for paper submissions. When a proposal is accepted, the special session organizer will be informed of the designated web-link. The organizer’s name will appear in the conference program as “Special Track Organizer.”
- Additionally, each Special Track Organizer will receive ONE free full registration for TECH-EDU 2020.
- For a session to be considered as a TECH-EDU 2020 special track, it must include a minimum of 5 papers.
- Special tracks proposals should be submitted until July 31, 2020.
- Special tracks organizers will be notified of acceptance until August 8, 2020.
- All papers for the special track will be submitted to the organizer through TECH-EDU Conference Management System.
- No special track papers are to be submitted through the TECH-EDU 2020 website.
Paper revision and selection
- The special track organizer is responsible for having each paper reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- The special track organizer will make the final selection of papers for the session.
- The special track organizer must email all accepted authors information to firstname.lastname@example.org, by the general notification deadline. TECH-EDU 2020 organization committee will then send official invitation letters and registration information to the authors.
- All authors accepted for the special track are required to register and provide full payment by the conference registration deadline.
- All final papers must be received by the conference final submission deadline and must adhere to the TECH-EDU 2020 final paper formatting requirements outlined at the conference website at http://www.tech-edu.ws/2020.
- The special track organizer will act as chair of the special track at the conference.
- The special track organizer’s paper can be reviewed by TECH-EDU 2020 scientific committee upon request.
If you have further questions regarding special tracks, please contact TECH-EDU 2020 organizing committee via e-mail at email@example.com, with the subject “Special track information request”.